Friday, January 28, 2011

I dream....


I dream that someday I'll have a very organized home. It is a huge challenge for me and so little by little I try to do better. Today I devoted to organizing my sewing/craft room. While still in the works I feel good about what I accomplished. So come in and visit my improved room.


Sewing table




Cutting table....still doing my sorting there

Cotton Stash...note the colored boxes


My green/yellow fat quarters



My Red......and there is a couple more for blue and neutrals
It's a start and with anything that's what you have to do. I also organized my card making things and I'm excited now to use these materials. I have a cool quilt that I plan to start very very soon, and some cards to plan. I know that most of you young people are far better organized and my hat goes off to you. It does make for more enjoyment all ways round. Teach your kids early to appreciate the good feeling of an organized home, and try to purge often. WOW do things ever collect after 35 years of marriage. Bill holds on to way more than I do!!
I did fit in my swim today and it was sweet. No grand reflections from the pool however.....just did some planning in my head. I also made it back on the stationary bike and got to 12 K today......I hope that my body adjusts to it sooner than later.
All in all a good day and I'm heading to bed with a smile on my face.





No comments:

Post a Comment