Sunday, January 9, 2011

Sleepovers

So sleepovers......... We all have fond memories of them ( maybe) and it was always the joke about why they weren't called wakeovers!! Well, we had a fun one here last night, as mentioned in my Saturday post. I know that I DO have wonderful grandchildren....but this further added to the evidence....they know how to sleep. Georgia did have one dream about wolves, but it was just a momentary break in her sleep. She took Pop's space in my bed and told him he could have the floor. First thing that she did when she woke up was to check the floor, and innocently ask where Pop was!!! She's so cute and unpredictable!! We went off to church and both children were so good....made me very proud that they are learning church etiquette, and they were happy to attend their classes. Our first snow storm of the year sent us home early, and after a warm lunch...Cooper toddled off for a nap. Georgia had some Laura time, and then headed to play in the basement.....the last picture...is the icing on the cake to real sleepovers!!! Scroll down...


First to sleep...without a peep!!



After a few stories......




Where's Pop....he's not on the floor!!!


Sunshine on a snowy Sunday!!!



Georgia headed to the basement to play. It seemed awfully quiet down there and when I checked I couldn't find Georgia. I checked upstairs and everywhere. Then I went all the way downstairs and this is what I found on the far side of the futon......just like POP.
Hopefully tonight will be just as good. The snow continues to fall so they are having a snowbound sleepover!!!
Hope that your day is wonderful.





2 comments:

  1. That last picture is so sweet!! She can be so sassy but so sweet- hope sleepover day two is a success like day one and hope pop enjoys the floor again!

    ReplyDelete