Sunday, January 2, 2011

A little bit of confusion....still learning


I'm trying to add some photos from Dec....and as you read on you'll see all the confusion to this post....enjoy anyway...I hope...


Some Favorite parts of Christmas

Two girls home for Christmas ( Brandon was working all night...and Laura lives here!!)




Traditional staircase photo...nice to have Lisa Bear back in the photo!!

So nice to enjoy the fireplace once again....long story


Lovely Christmas dinner at Kathy and Jeff's

( wish that I took a shot when the amazing meal was dished up!)





Sisters....so grateful for the great relationships that they have





************************************


Here's where the confusion of my post sets in...I really struggled tonight





Okay folks....I'm practicing my new blogging lessons....and after much frustration...I finally uploaded some photos from Dec. Just a few favorites....




Reading with The girls

Christmas Eve with Mike, Keah and the girls



Playtime....aren't we growing up!!!




First real food...Emmy just wanted that spoon in Daddy's hand



More reading with Nanny...what Joy



While trying to get the pictures to work I did ramble on a bit....


Just finished a great book called The Undaunted by Gerald Lund. It was an historical fiction about some pioneers in the mid 1800's. I totally enjoyed the read, but I also was more and more grateful to not have been born then. I am though grateful for my ancestry and for the lives that they lived. I have family roots that I cherish because of the people, and the lessons that I have learned from them. If you haven't researched your family roots...it's so worth it!!




Went to church today. After an exasperated start to my morning, I attended Sacrament services and was totally renewed. It was Fast and Testimony Sunday, and while I so enjoy listening to others I couldn't deny the promptings that I was feeling. My emotions took over ( far more than I wanted them to) but yet I was grateful for the opportunity that we are given in our church to witness of the the things that we know to be true. I sometimes just want to shout to the world that the True Gospel has been restored to the earth once again. That is an awesome bit of good news. We have a prophet on the earth once again, who receives direction for all of us. Jesus Christ is the head of our church and He has directed us in all things. Above all I'm so thankful that we can be families forever....and so much more.

Sunday school and Relief Society followed , both with great lessons. I had a very peaceful afternoon, and evening. The week ahead may be a busy one....I'm trying to get some order in my life.

Okay....so this confusion is not making me happy...pictures aren't where I want them or in the right order...stay tuned for attempt#2
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....just checked this and for some reason there is a huge space before my next post....scroll down


fixed it?????

No comments:

Post a Comment