Saturday, January 15, 2011

Quick note

Just wanted to share two of my retirement interests.....I'm trying hard to become a quilter and this is my latest project. It is a two sided table runner...still needs to be binded...but I am pretty pumped about it so far....

Christmas Side

Thanksgiving side...there are harvest images in the print

Up close
My other interest has been card making with the girls....we meet once a month and it's always so much fun. Last night I captured a few moments on the camera.


Eileen preparing some snack.....I put the photos in the wrong order....



Snacks at the end of the evening


We had Cooper with us last night...and he had his own party!!





Working on one card project



Very focused



Couldn't leave out this ray of sunshine


Visiting together....girls night fun!



Kathy...our leader,demonstrator and organizer
She does a great job!!!!
So that;s just a quick note about things that I'm playing with...never too old to learn!!!! Glad to have the wonderful friends and family that I learn together with!! More to follow, I hope!!!















2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the compliment Jackie. Being with our group is a ray of sunshine for me. I wish I had time to blog and keep up with everything. Good thing I have great blogger friends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you're keeping busy with your new talents! What a touching post about Bill too!

    ReplyDelete