Friday, January 21, 2011

It came

No, this is not me copying Laura's latest pages.....this is me with my own blog book!!! It came today and I'm so excited. It inspires me to be ever so much more diligent in writing. I hadn't written as much as many of my family....so with Laura's great help there are lots of photos in my first book...2009-2010. Like

when I didn't write a lot in October....


or Christmas.....



This is the front cover with my SUPER family!!


Inside Flap....it's so cool.....

and this has nothing to do with my book.....just a cute photo from a visit with Miss G and her little brother Cooper. The rest of the gang had gone to see Harry Potter so we had a fun visit together.

Life has been good this week. I'm having success with W.W....I've been swimming lots, I did more sewing ( sleepsacks). Bill and I saw 'The King's Speech'...a great movie and a nice time with my husband.

I also got some new books from Amazon...the Elm Creek Quilting series ( thanks Bill)

Bill Haas had his surgery and all went well. It was good to be able to help my sister ( she's always so good to me...and such a powerful example to me)

I went to the Temple with Joan and Lynn..followed by some VTing with Joan. She is such a choice lady and a dear friend.

Grateful, grateful, grateful!!!

4 comments:

  1. I didn't know that you did up a book too!! I've started to figure out mine and will see what I can do......can't go nuts spending money.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great book! I really want to go to the King's Speech, may have to wait to rent it and watch on my own... not enough explosions in it for my hubby! ;-)
    Have a great Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you got to see the King's Speech, wasn't it great? I like the look of your book, WOW

    ReplyDelete