Thursday, January 13, 2011

Where did it go??

WOW...what a crazy busy day.....where did it go? At some point in the day I had a thought that I said to myself,'I must blog that'. You know what's coming next....I just can't remember!!
I planned to get up early and hit the pool but I had a strange night sleep and when I saw 7am I rolled over. (Not smart) So at 8:45 I headed off to weight watchers to beat the rush of people that were there last week. I checked in and gratefully heard that I had shed 2.8lbs. (Wonder where it is laying around) I enjoyed the class and also visiting with a few friends who attend. I then headed over to see my adopted daughter Jessica. I had a fun visit with her, and her sweet children. Jessica is my friend that I wish I had had when I was a young mom. She is such a gentle soul with her children, and it shows in their secure happy faces. I love how she teaches them. We just had some much needed chat time and then I headed off to the pool.
I'm very use to going early for my swims so you never know what you'll get later on. It was very quiet at first and then another swimmer jumped in my lane. At first she annoyed me a bit, but after ignoring her interruption to my routine, and then chatting and learning that she was trying hard not to get in my way......I'm glad that I kept my mouth shut. Short lesson or reminder to me to not let the little things ruin the good times. My swim was a good time!!!
After a brief stop to sweet Aunt May's to solve yet another dilemma for her, I met up with Laura for our trip to meet the dental surgeon,Dr.Precious. He was indeed a precious man and the visit went well. Laura should have all this behind her come July or August!!!
So I'm finally home and I still can't remember what the inspiring thought was that I had earlier today! DRAT ! Such is the life of the absent-minded blogger in Jackie's Corner!

2 comments:

  1. Dr. Precious is who did Darlene's surgery too...I've heard he's great from all of the dental students so Laura's in good hands!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dr Precious did my mum's jaw surgery...back when I was about 5!! He's got a lot of years of experience alright!

    ReplyDelete