Monday, January 10, 2011

Marvelous Monday

I feel good today about my Monday. I started the day finishing my weekend sleepover with two of the cutest grandchildren a grandma could ask for. They are just the cutest. They sure were excited to see their mother, especially Cooper. I think that he thought she would never come for him!!!

I then headed off for a good swim ( after putting more laundry in). I swam for a half hour, then did some water running. After a quick trip to the mall, for stickers and a few other things I came home to change the laundry.....I know you're thinking...this is marvelous????

Well, it really wasn't anything spectacular....I just felt good, more energy for a change, and my head feels ...how do I say it....less stressed. Not really sure what made this so but I'll take it. I did some organizing, cleaning,watched some TV, chatted with Bill and Laura, and oh yes...had some fun with E-Tools on the WW site...

Sorry if I got you excited....it really was just an ok Monday. I'm all packed for Tues.....swimming, quilting and then to Bwater......sounds like a terrific Tuesday!!

Thanks for reading!!!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had a wonderful day!!! I really appreciate all the help that you have been and that you give to us. It's been a stressful few days and to know my little 2 were taken care of was a huge help, not only to help in Jeff's recovery but to help me too!! Hope your Tuesday is as terrific as your Monday.....

    ReplyDelete