Saturday, January 8, 2011

Saturday Saturday

It has been a nice Saturday. Up early and off to the temple. Sadly, it was a quiet day at the Temple.....I love it when we're too busy to breath!!! Anyway...quiet or not it was a wonderful place to be. I love so many of the people that I work there with. Karen Morrison, we must have been related somewhere along the line...we think so much alike!!! Love you



Following the Temple, I headed to check on my Nelson family and came away with the two youngest....how did that happen??? Hope Jeff starts to feel a bit better....still looks pretty uncomfortable. So home I come with the darling Georgia, and busy Cooper. We had a fun evening, animated dinner....splashy bath time....then off to bed for Cooper. Georgia and I had fun doing her nails, then I introduced her to the math concept of patterning with unifix cubes. She didn't want to stop and she was sooooo quick...just one more Nanny!!! Bedtime story next...who would have guessed that it would be Cinderella. I so want to be with this little princess when she meets the real Cinderella. She is so real in Georgia's mind. So wonderful to be free to imagine.

Off to bed went Georgia ( that was pleasantly easy) then I did some laundry stuff, dishes.... and settled in to watch a great movie. 'Change of Plans' Starring Brooke White ( Ray)...she was fabulous in her first movie, and such a warm, feel good movie. We need more of them.....time for more Leave it to Beavers, and Father Knows Best!!!! Neat to have a connection to Brooke through her Maritime family....they must be very proud of her!!! Hope this becomes a TV show!!

So Saturday has passed almost...Georgia talking in her sleep, Bill's on the floor....not really...the couch....and yes it was a good day. Special thanks to Mr. Buckley. It may taste bad, but it works!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love those kinds of days... Where you just feel 'on top of it' whatever it is. Good for you Jackie :)

    ReplyDelete