Monday, June 3, 2013

This week is off to a great start!!

Ahhhhhhhh....it's just 9:50am and already my day is brimming with blessings. After a bit of a restless sleep, I was awakened to a tiny voice calling Nanny. Yes, I'd overslept and my sweet Olivia was here for a playdate.

I have been abundantly blessed to have eight precious grandchildren. While they certainly do not all live close by...I have been especially privileged to have all of their beginning years close by where I could cuddle them, and watch them begin to grow. My role changes as they grow...and their parents become the greatest influences, and I just get to play!! So today here is what captures my joy...times eight!!!!


























No words are needed for our breakfast time, and playtime. Then she heads off to nap !!!
Over the years I have done similar mornings with each of the others....how grateful my heart is for each of them! To honour the other seven.....I'm going to post one old photo of each of them.



 


 
 


 





 
 
Thank you....hardly covers the deep gratitude that I have for the abundance in my life.
 
PS...grateful for my early morning call today!!
 
LOVE AND PEACE EVERYONE
 

1 comment:

  1. Awe... they are so adorable Jackie.

    Andrea and Paul are coming the end of June... I finally get to seem my Jackson...

    ReplyDelete