Thursday, June 6, 2013

My Sister Lynn

My blog mind has been thinking a lot about someone special today. I know that could be a few people in my life....counting those blessings again! Today I have been thinking lots about one of my sister-in-law, Lynn. She is Bill's little sister, and she is a wonderful woman.

Lynn is someone who cares a lot about people, and she's always so supportive to me. She's the first one at family gatherings, and she never comes with an empty hand. She comes early to help me, cause she knows how flustered I get with some of these events. She is always so thoughtful to my children, making them favorite cookies, and knitting them everything from slippers to dish clothes and so much more.

But Lynn is more than the treats that she brings. She is devoted to her Mom, and does so very much for her, unconditionally. She has done lots for her children, Aunt Marg and so many other friends. That's what I love about Lynn...she is such a caring person.

Lynn is sister to brothers Bill and Gary.  She's always kept Billy on the big brother pedestal....that's why his head is so big !! Ha ha ! She has raised two daughters, Angela and Patricia., pretty much on her own and she has two cute grand kiddies...Mackenzie and Riley.

Lynn has many talents. She is a fantastic knitter, a wonderful cook, organizer, toy collector (ha ha), ceramics, and we've even smocked together ( a few years ago) and lots more. She's great with kiddies....just ask Olivia. She doesn't like to get her photo taken ( took me a bit to track down a few for this post!!!!)




 

 

Hey Lynn....thanks for being such a great sister(-in-law) !  I don't think that I've told you that enough...love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment