Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Farewell September

A good reason for keeping this blog, besides my memory, is that it kind of organizes me at the end of the day. It's been a busy two days...playing with Olivia...and organizing for my next adventure. Tomorrow, Wednesday, I head back to the west  to connect with Laura and Jeremy. From Calgary we head south to Salt Lake City to attend General Conference. Check another thing off my list of 26. Should make for some good memories.

Back to the present....lookie lookie....

I am LOVING my new envelope punch board....it is amazing....here are samples of some creations
The presents are in the envelope!!!




Olivia and I had a wonderful walk on Monday



Grateful for the right to exercise my vote


 

 

 



Arrrrrg....time for lunch


 
 Planning her escape???

What a character


 

Tuesday morning busyness...got all the way up and Nanny said it was time to go!!!
 Off we headed to the chapel for a morning of quilting. Sadly, Olivia's quilting buddies didn't make it this week....but she had a fun time all on her own...and we all enjoyed her antics.


 

 

 
May I help ??? She actually picked up all of the extra pieces that had found their way to the floor.

That was hard work ladies.....didn't make it home awake

The afternoon was none the less quiet, and I got more packing done....just about ready......feeling excited.

3 comments:

  1. Have a great trip Jackie!!
    Just when I think I will get rid of my stamping stuff you have to post an envelope...love it!!! and loving the "Future Voter"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have an awesome trip Jackie... enjoy every moment :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sad I missed Tuesdays quilting!!

    ReplyDelete