Sunday, September 29, 2013

thursday

 

 
Good morning nanny...the sun is rising, let's get going. Emmy was true to form and first to knock on my door...6:30ish I think it was....but she's such a ray of sunshine that who notices how early it is. ( probably her mom on most days) This was followed shortly by Finley and it was early morning giggles on Nanny's new bed, and some great story time....down for breakfast...play time, and finally Momma gets up...just kidding Keah. A much deserved sleep in for her. The rest of the morning involved  a visit to a fun card/scrapbooking store, followed by McD ( girls request), fabric store then home. I love my visits with these girls and they end way too soon.

Home called though, and I hit the road once again. I felt impressed to make a stop on the way home and had a brief but enjoyable visit with Debbie Learmouth. While there I received a call from my weary sister, and I was off again....time to scroll the photo story





 
Sorting toys into their toy bags

 
Emmy reading me her menu



Meanwhile at the ice cream store
 
Lots of shopping makes a girl hungry!!
 
 
Thanks Poppy

 
Back home it was face time fun with Auntie Laura


 

 
 
 
 
So It's off to the hospital to snatch my sister. We hit Darryl's for some yummy chowder, dessert and a break for Julie. Back at the hospital it was crazy time with Bill, since her didn't break out today as planned. After a short visit with Eldon Bezanger, I dropped Julie at Penny's then headed home for some Grey's Anatomy
 




and Envelope making with my new favorite card tool
 and to close out the blog....
This was a quick peak at my crazy Friday



 

Cake baking

catalogue browsing
 


Book reading and spoils with Poppy

Whew...it's been a busy week
 
 

 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment