Monday, October 28, 2013

Tues Oct 22....just another day ????

As I look at my daily routines over the past weeks of course Olivia is a big part of it. My hope by posting these photo memories is that she will some day realize the crazy fun days that we shared. I'm grateful ( and sometimes tired) for time with each of my grandchildren over the past twelve years....still wish that they all lived closer

 
There's that pumpkin again

 


 
We are just such silly clowns
 
Tuesday is still quilt day at the church and while I don't always make it there...when I do....Miss Olivia loves some playtime with her new friends, the Allreds, from Calgary


Isn't this the cutest little Allred !!!


Momma Allred

 
Every once and a while we do a head count. Last week, Olivia went missing when we did the count.
Not to my surprise she was having some quiet book time...with a Book of Mormon.
What a girl


 
Back home for some goofy time
 


 

 
Not always smiles....someone did not want to be in her bed and I didn't come quick enough.
 
another glimpse into the future


 
                                                        She even sings while she plays

 
Yes we do watch the TV once in awhile....Gramma needed some rest!!

 
                                       Back to the books....so much like her Momma



 


and they all lived happily ever after

No comments:

Post a Comment