Monday, October 28, 2013

So Long Calgary, I'll miss you....on to the next adventure...Oct 12-13

So all good times do have to come to an end...or do they .....after making it home to Calgary I had Friday and Saturday to relax, repack, and hang out with the Laura and Jeremy a wee bit longer!!In an effort to get about six more posts completed I will be short on words.....you know how I love my photos... 
 
 
 
Beautiful skies that are abundant in the west

 


 

Great read


Love how Laura decorates

Family wall

Over the fireplace


Portland Oregon Temple

More family photos

 


 


 
That was brief look at Laura's living room.....love all of photos
 
Saturday we went to the Calgary Market...and it was so much fun. We met up with some of Laura's friends and enjoyed samples of yummy foods, and the whole Market atmosphere


 


 

Cute Katherine with a huge sweet potato




 
 So many harvest foods to see and enjoy
 


 

Thanks Laura for such a fun fun time


Soon it was time for farewells....Laura had to work an evening shift, and I was dropped off at Annie's house. My flight home was later in the evening, and quite coincidentally Annie was traveling on the same flight ( to visit her folks) I had dinner with Annie, Chad and the puppy gang. They were doggy sitting two extras....or better Chad was !!! Thanks for a delicious dinner, and your companionship on our flight home. The plan was an overnight one, arriving in Halifax at 6:30am






Well the plane landed safely ( obviously) and after a brief reunion with my sister.....it was off in the car with Bill and off we headed to the USA....but that will be another post.....



 



 
I had to slip these fun photos in somewhere....On Saturday while I was packing.....I missed a favorite event....apple picking with the grand kiddies....they sent me these as a reminder not to miss next year  !
 

 


 



 


 


 Bill did apple pick so at least I got a few apples
 
Here we come Maine....and Five Guys


 


 

   End of Sunday....still not home....but hanging in Maine for a few days to shop and adjust to the east coast time zone !!!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome pictures as always Jackie... I think I could use that book When Times Are Tough :)

    ReplyDelete