Saturday, October 12, 2013

QUILTING PHOTOSHOOT




I want to remember meeting Mavis and Phil Meyer in a special post. They have such a warm welcoming home...and Mavis and I connected at the door. This lady is a talented quilter....and a fun lady to talk to...here is my quilting photo shoot



 


 

Love this playroom sign and the Farmyard quilt
 

 

Lots of cute sayings
"If you have melted chocolate on your hands
You are eating too slowly"

 



 

 

 
In the works





 





 


 
 






 WALL HANGINGS
 


 


 




 


 

 
THE October ONE WAS HUNG UP....AND I MISSED IT
 


THIS SET SHE GAVE TO LAURA AND JEREMY
 

 
 
 
 
 
MISSED JUNE
 
 
 
 
 
OCTOBER MISSING
 
 
 
 

 
AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST IS PHIL IN ONE OF HIS MANY MAVIS MADE SHIRTS....ALL EQUALLY AS DECORATIVE

 








 

1 comment:

  1. WOW...I don't think I've made that many cards since getting a hobby...that's fantastic!

    ReplyDelete