Thursday, October 3, 2013

Here I go again.....Gypsy on her way

I'm running away again....some see it as another Jackie adventure, but no I'm running away. I feel like I have a huge question mark in my life and sometimes I need to stand way back and get some perspective. Yesterday, began another perspective....It is also another check mark in my life list to travel to attend General Conference once again...So here I am once again at Stanfield airport, bags in hand...and a warm smile and lots of love waiting for me at the end of this day of flying






 
 
Ready to leave....cute hugs in Ottawa
 
 
 
Ottawa airport sights






 
Last leg of the journey...here I come Calgary
 
Our sweet stewardess


 
Oh.... how I love to see clouds
 
here comes the luggage

Together again
 Love getting photos from home...second week of gymnastics
 


 


 

My favorite pose
 
Ending the night at Earls...yummy supper

Feels good to be with these two!!
Temple in the morning

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy this trip... maybe if you are running away... you are running toward something... if so, I hope you find it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's something about traveling that's so addictive! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete