Sunday, September 15, 2013

BLESSINGS IN BRIDGEWATER

I love all of my grand kiddies....oh so much.!!! They all bring me such joy.
Thursday I spent with my Bridgewater buddies....and we had so much fun. They've all been under the weather with the first September cold. ( guess we didn't get enough Florida sunshine!!)
Of course when a child is sick...the momma doesn't get lots of rest. In this case momma got it first, and was already feeling rather nasty when each of the twins took their turn.
So, sick Mom..sick children.....and oh yes not much sleep.
I do wish these little girls lived close by, but I guess it is closer than Sask.
I headed down on Thursday, and sent Keah back to bed.
Then the fun began, in between wiping very runny noses.
 

After some playtime we stopped for lunch...then we headed outside for some sunshine and met this fuzzy friend


Science lesson in the driveway...I think that they thought it was the very hungry caterpillar as they surrounded it with luscious leaves

then it was art time...as we collaborated on a castle to play on


 
Looking good ...we approve
 


STOP sign so daddy won't park on it

our paper puppet theatre of Cinderella

 
Now here's the way to relax


 


 


 
It was a grand day, and I'm happy to hear that all are feeling much better....got to run and blow my nose.
Love you Emmy and Finley
Thanks for all of the fun together.

No comments:

Post a Comment