Monday, September 2, 2013

Wednesday....was wonderful

 


Wednesday began over at All Star Movies, to meet up with Laura and Jeremy.
The girls loved seeing the Dalmatians which were the decorations outside of their room.
Today was also the Dunfords 1st anniversary. 
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY


From their hotel we all headed to the Animal Kingdom to have some fun together,
and to share our extra fast passes. I was excited to see the tree walking lady.
( That's her above on the right.) 


 
 Our Anniversary sweethearts....love these photos
 
Minnie's idea...love it!

 

We headed to the Kali River rapids, but sadly Emmy was a wee bit short for the ride.
I took her to the viewing site, and watched as everyone else got soaked...especially Finley.
Kali River Rapids....watch Finley





Next time Emmy...I promise!!!
 


We then visited the Rafiki petting area
 




I think that she's having a chat




 


 


 



 


This character was quite a flirt. 


While the older kids  went to Mt. Everest, we enjoyed some yummy refreshment. 

 
This was followed by It's a Bug's life


 


Laura, Jeremy and I went on The River Raft, while the rest of the gang got food
 

We separated after that...and went for a nap time.....this recharged us for a return to the Magic Kingdom.....which has been transformed over night into autumn.

 

 
I'LL BE BACK AFTER NAP TIME









 

1 comment:

  1. I really want to get myself organized and save for a trip to Disney World with both my girls.... I couldn't take one and not the other even though one is all grown up :)

    ReplyDelete