Thursday, September 19, 2013

THURSDAY.....GRRRRRRR

Well good morning. I'm not sure that I should be writing but I am....... so too bad if you've opened my blog today. I do not like being sick.....I know dumb statement but I warned you. Stuffed head, headaches, cold sores, fatigue, and a --------- mood to boot. So I guess I'm venting now. Here's some other reasons.

1. I just wish for once....................
2. My house is....................
3. No one ever ......................................
4. All he ............................................
5. Food..........................................
6. Someday..................................................
7. My body.........................................

There that's enough for now. I spared you the bad parts. I'm going to go curl up with a book and recharge my body, maybe even improve my mood.

To close on a positive note.

I'm grateful that.............one of my children and her husband will be the Temple today
                                       the sun is shining....it's one of my favorite seasons
                                       my oldest grandchild thinks of me and text messages me to check in
                                       same child shares her news with me
                                       my son and his wife had a date night this week
                                        some of my runny nosed grand children are feeling better
                                       one of my daughters had a family night with her little family
                                       I get to teach Sunday school this week.....great lessons
                                       I got several sewing projects checked off my list
                                       that we have libraries.....saves a lot of money
                                       and so much more.

Sorry about the opening of this post....sometimes you just have to.

                                      

1 comment:

  1. I understand... sometimes you just have too but you ended it great :)

    ReplyDelete