Friday, September 6, 2013

Routines.....what next

 
 
 We've been home for a week, and I certainly have neglected my blog. ( well, I did finish writing about Disney days....they were some very fun memories) I have been very blessed to travel this year as much as I have. I am grateful for my husband who makes this happen. So now I'm back into the home routine, and honestly it overwhelms me sometimes to figure out what I should be doing with these years of my life. I've taken on several hobbies and while I enjoy them, and feel satisfied when I do them I have times when I think maybe I should be doing other things. I'm not sure what made me start with this line of writing...guess it's on the mind.
 
So since returning home...I did vacation laundry ( Sat.), visited with Aunt May, went to church, oh and I napped off and on....time zones right!!!
 
Monday was a holiday, and I think that I slept some more, visited with Bill's mom, and watched the Amazing Race Canada ( enjoy that show) I also played with some card ideas.
 
Tuesday and Wednesday were Olivia days as Karen headed back to school. We're excited that she has a term position, and we had some fun with Olivia....shopping, playground, stories, bubble blowing, and lots of playtime. Also enjoyed a visit with Lynn....she's so cute with Olivia.
 
 Thursday and Friday Brandon had Olivia....so you guessed, I slept some more.
I also had a fun shopping time with Monica, and lunch at Freddies. I also worked on some baby quilts and other sewing.
 
Today I was out with Joan, as we went visiting teaching. We had some enjoyable visits, and always learn more than I teach. I enjoyed a face time with Emmy and Finley that was full of giggles. I also enjoyed face timing with Jessica ( Sarah, and Georgia too)and hearing all about school opening.  Laura and Jeremy returned from their fabulous cruise...and I can hardly wait to see their photos
Here are this week's photos.....sorry no princesses.
 
 

Grateful for cards, sometimes

 
 

Good morning

Ready to go shopping


 




 


 
Kathy also took photos in their class rooms...which I haven't got yet....later


quilt making

 


 
 Love reading moments with Olivia
 




 
 Oh my....she is climbing a lot more!!
 

 

calling mommy on the banana phone


 


 


All for now....

1 comment: