Sunday, September 29, 2013

Wednesday....Play date, and then on the road....a two part blog

Moving right along in the week....Wednesday was an extra fun day. Jenny and her girls came for a play date and this was enjoyed by all....except for maybe Olivia feeling a need to play with Gwen's hair!! I did neglect the camera pretty much though...which just isn't like me!!! Drat !!
After a short nap, and dropping Karen and Olivia home, I headed off to adventures in Bridgewater.



 


Hard at work while waiting for her friends to come






 






 



Jenny with beautiful June


 
Watching for Mom to come from the school
Love the sweet smile when Mom comes out the door

     Wednesday will be continued.....next post...see you in Bridgewater













1 comment:

  1. You are having so much fun... I wish I could find a way to have that sort of fun too...

    ReplyDelete