Saturday, September 14, 2013

Weekly routines

I don't think that I'll ever admit that I have any true routines in my life. However, with Karen teaching full time this year, I do have a darling little visitor several days of the week. ( a bit of a routine) She arrives by 8am, sometimes still in jammies and not quite awake....but she livens up the day shortly after! She goes with the flow of the day and this week she shopped with me, went for some nice walks, did a few playgrounds, visited Aunt May, read stories, and who knows what else.
Karen misses being with her and gets me to text her photos throughout the day. I totally understand, as I taught many years, minus digital photos, text messaging etc.
Here are some shots from  last week
 
 
 

 
                  Don't ask me to take off my jacket, or give up my sookie....I just woke up Nanny

Leave my hair as it is...and the boots stay on!!
 
 

 



 
What do you mean.....the hair must be done


 
okay if I read while you style

Breakfast time and a few calls to Mom and Dad
 



Love this pose




Wait til she learns to text!!


Loves to play with dolls


 




 

Playgrounds, lunch. naps.....glad to have her break up the old housework and laundry routines
 
HOWEVER, after visiting my friend Monica...I did play in my craft room doing some purging, and rearranging. While purging the closet I found some interesting memories....

To Laura from Michael...over 14 years ago


love Sarah



 


Even a favorite snowsuit that her cousins left here


 


 


The rooms coming together


 


 


 


 

 
and we play and play all day
 
Life's a ball.....enjoy it to the fullest

1 comment:

  1. It looks like you have so much fun with Olivia... she is a doll :)

    YAY for getting your craft room together, I really think Monica inspired many people... now if I could get on that bandwagon too... I guess one at a time right... exercise first :)

    ReplyDelete