Sunday, September 15, 2013

Sunshine on Sunday

before I head off to bed I will share one last event of this week.....I call it my 'sunshine on Sunday'
Sept. colds have been getting much too close to all of my family here in NS. Even though the two families don't live close to each other....just like the Bridgewater crew...my Hfx. family ( Bings) came down with colds too. Wonder if it has anything to do with parents in both homes being teachers!!!
Anyway, Karen and Olivia have been weary too...and Karen is especially overwhelmed with the changes in her life with fulltime teaching....I think she's doing an amazing job!!!  Lucky students.
So tonight, after bringing Karen and Olivia in for supper ( Brandon was working) I borrowed Miss Olivia for the night....yay for sleepovers. After returning her Mommy home, and tidying up the kitchen we went for a before bedtime walk.....
 
 
checking out the neighbors gardens


Running to the next neighbors yard


this neighbor is doing construction and was playing music as he worked...Olivia stopped and started dancing

anybody home.....she started knocking on doors

She got these neighborhood kiddies to shot some hoops

back home to jammies, teeth brushing and some stories

good night hugs for poppy

blowing kisses to text to Mommy

Then off to bed without a peep!!!
Oh how thankful I am.....love my children, and their children so much. Grateful for my dear husband, Bill too...who made our forever family possible!!!
Night all....love your families
They are our greatest treasures.
*****************************
I've just done three posts tonight, with a heart brimming with gratitude. I can't forget to mention
my Alberta family...Laura and Jeremy....while they haven't added to the family population ( yet)...they bring me great joy when they share the newness of their life together, and lots of photos. Here are a few favorites from this week...just a few
 








My absolute favorite!!!!!


These just make me smile...oh dear Jeremy....our Prince Charming ???

This last one is just so funny!!!!!

Love you !

Heading to bed....happy
 
 

1 comment:

  1. I never tire of hearing about your children Jackie, they are such wonderful adults :)

    ReplyDelete