Friday, September 20, 2013

FRIDAY SUNSHINE

Well it's a new day and I am grateful as can be this morning. I got a lot of rest yesterday which was just what the body needed. While still a bit hoarse' and sniffing of Vicks, I do feel so much better. I started the day helping someone, then came home and while munching on some goodness, read over some material for my Sunday School lesson.

Reading about the early days of the church ( My Heritage pg.81-96) more then ever confirms to me the Lord's hand in so many things. How these early saints accomplished what they did, could only happen with divine intervention. Time and time again, because of the obedience of the people, records show that miracles do happen. I also believe that they continue to happen.

We too can have this happen in our lives when we turn things over to the Lord, and do our uttermost to be obedient, and in tune with the Holy Spirit. Sadly, we so often leave the Lord out of the equation and make things so much harder than they need be.

I have several things to fill my day, so I will make this short. First and foremost is to spend more time on my Sunday school lesson. Teaching this class is such a great blessing in my life.

Have a wonderful day.

1 comment:

  1. I am one of those who constantly tries to go it alone... and learns the hard way that it would be easier with Heavenly Father... my my... I am sure He is there just waiting for me to ask for a little help :)

    ReplyDelete