Thursday, August 1, 2013

WESTERN PHOTO SHOOT...PART ONE

Good morning from Halifax. I wish that it really was the morning, instead of 1:22am...but oh yes...I'm wide awake!! Restless legs, and mind so I decided it's best to get up. I have a special post on my mind that will actually take three posts to adequately cover it. These posts focus on my daughters, and their children. While Laura visited with us in Yorkton, she undertook a photo shoot with her sisters and their children. The whole process was a lot of work for her getting everyone ready ( and more beautiful than they already are) and finding the perfect spot to snap away. Just as I have been affected by the yellow canola fields, Laura saw the perfect photo elements in these fields and the results are just so wonderful. I have a hard time picking my favorites....so I divided the results into three sets...Karen and Olivia, Kathy and my fab five and Laura....this post will feature Karen and Olivia. enjoy
 





 


Miss independent...ready to run

























 






 







 





 

 










 












                                 

See why this will be in three parts....and believe me I deleted a few photos....love these photos so much and I want them to be a special part of my western memories.
                Laura,you are an amazing photographer.

1 comment:

  1. Again, these are amazing shots! I love them too! I wouldn't be able to pick at all.

    Hope that you are enjoying being home and getting back into a routine.

    T

    ReplyDelete