Tuesday, July 30, 2013

MEMORIES WITH THE SLEEPER CREEPER

Well, it's 2:30am and once again I am wide awake. It is probably for a number of reasons. Mostly it's my crazy legs that just don't sleep when the rest of my body wants to. Bill got up to go to the bathroom and that woke me further. I decided that maybe the bathroom was a good idea and took my turn after he crawled back in bed.

On the way back from the bathroom I peeked into the big girl's bedroom and I had to get my camera.  We have had three kiddos sleeping in here while we have been visiting ( an extra mattress on the floor). However when I peeked in...ALL FIVE... of my kidlings were there. I took some photos....and then something cute happened.

Jessica sat up, looked around her bed like a proud mother hen ( she had the two littles in her bed), she smiled at me, then got up. I said where are you going.....no response....she walked to her dresser, and smiled and said the tooth fairy was here. ( she had two teeth pulled several days ago and had forgot until last night to put them out....yes she still believes...or knows a good $$$ thing)
She then crawled back in her wee spot in the bed....closed her eyes and with a smile fell back to sleep!!! She probably thinks that I was the tooth fairy.

Since I was now very wide awake...and oh yes...Laura saw my photo that I posted and started texting from work....I decided....what better time to write a post....( PS for anyone who reads and wonders about the room decor...the girls have partly removed some dated wall paper and are first in line for a room makeover)

Jessica, Cooper and Georgia in the corner

Jacob on the spare mattress


Bed to herself....Sarah

Cooper 'tuddling' next to Jess

She wakes with this sweet smile


Oh my sweet Georgia

Goodies from the tooth fairy.

Mother hen Jess goes back to sleep

I am missing these precious children already!!!!
Love them all so much

2 comments:

  1. I know this is hard for you... you are so close to your family. It looks like you had an amazing trip ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fabulous kids and great pics. So cute!

    I'm glad that you had a fabulous time and I wish that they all lived closer to you. I feel sad and teary eyed for you all to take your leave today. :(

    Have safe travels and enjoy your reunion with your other grad kids back home.
    love and hugs
    Terri

    ReplyDelete