Thursday, August 1, 2013

WESTERN PHOTO SHOOT PART TWO

Part two....my Fab Five.....oh so many great favorites in these photos....hard to choose!!!
These children have grown SO much in the past year. The two oldest girls are young women now, and darling Georgia is just cuter than ever. My boys are SO handsome. Jacob is still my gentleman....gentle and kind in so many ways.
Cooper....my precious little imp....love him to bits.
Both boys give such amazing hugs and this nanny could never get enough of them ( hugs) and her boys.
I learned so much about them each individually on this trip and I will cherish this visit.
A definite favorite photo
 
 
 
 
 
 





 

YES, I KNOW I AM COOL


 





 

 






 



 





 



 



 







 

 


sweet sisters forever

 

precious brothers for always



So many favorite photos

 

I KNOW THAT I AM THE PRINCESS


THE FIELDS ARE ALIVE....WITH THE BEAUTY OF GEORGIA

 


 


BROTHERS TO THE MOON AND BACK


OH MY HEART



SISTERS
 
THE BEAUTIFUL MOMMA

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Again, awesome!

    I love the group one where Cooper has his hands in his pockets. I don't know why, I just find it endearing.

    T

    ReplyDelete