Monday, August 12, 2013

YOU'RE ON MY TO DO LIST TODAY

The sun has set long ago, but I'm still working on my 'to do ' list for today. I started with a nine point list and this is number eight. I've actually done a few things extra that didn't make the list. These lists are quite motivating. Don't worry this is not my new routine....just knew that I had some must do things today, and they are all done.

Now I must back up to the weekend, including Friday. After some morning errands, I came home to cook up some dinner for Mike and his family who were coming for the night. It was Keah's birthday so I wanted to have a nice dinner. ( I'm not the best cook these days!!)  Loved having the kiddies arrive, and after a bit more prep. I went to the playground with the girlies. Oh how they love the playground. After playtime, then dinner, I had to duck out to the airport to help Julie collect Sara and her family. There was a brief delay, and then car seats got lost but the airport personal acted pretty quickly. Home and some chat time then off to bed.





 

 
Oh how we love the playground




 
Happy Birthday Mommy !!!!

Looking pretty happy Grandma

Late night treat

 

 
The perfect good morning greeting
 
After a wonderful morning at the Temple on Saturday, I headed home to get ready for party number two. The Haas' gang came in so that we could spend some time with Sara, Bert and their sweet family. Karen and Olivia joined us too and the cousins had a grand time, including some play ground time.

 





 



 

 
Hooray for sidewalk chalk



 

Cousin Love
 

 








 
 

 

 Trying to capture a photo of the two youngest...they could be sisters

Bath time and manicures



Love those curls

 

 

pedicure please

 

I love all of this pampering


Our sunburned referee

Glow in the dark wands with Olivia






Precious toes
 I'll finish this post with my Sunday Reflections.....it was a grand day. Church was a great time of renewal and reflection...I enjoyed the speakers, Sunday school, and of course Karen's Relief Society  lesson. I love her enthusiasm as a teacher!!! Following church I visited with Aunt May, then home for a  wee nap. I'd had Gwyneth on my mind , so with Joan Renshaw we paid her a visit. It sure is great to see her recovering as she is.  My life is indeed full and very blessed!!

All for now....the To Do List is done for today !!

2 comments:

  1. Michael is so Dad Jr with that sunburn and yellow shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome Jackie.... I used to do many to do lists... not for years. Today when I woke up with a migraine... I was unable to make it to work (too much walking in the sun)... once I rested and felt better... I made a to do list and I marked everything off.. it felt great ;-)

    ReplyDelete