Thursday, August 8, 2013

HOORAY FOR AHA MOMENTS

I think that I need to write this post quickly before something distracts me. Yesterday I wrote about routines and hobbies. Here's my aha moment for today. After a wonderful night sleep, and a pleasant good morning from my husband, I picked up my August Ensign to reread the VT message in it. I have some scheduled visits( routine) for today. ( see where I'm going???) As I reread the lesson, I paused to read the scriptures in it ( I don't always do that....slap on hand) It was a beautiful scripture chain on serving others. But what was even better....it got me into my scriptures right away...before the rest of the day could grab me. It was familiar scriptures, and very uplifting. It also inspired me that I should go to the Temple tonight with a sister who yesterday indicated that she was trying to find a way there...full circle back to my lesson on serving others. Amen to a great start to my day!!!!!
Love the gospel and how it does make my life wonderfully perfect!!!

How grateful I am for SCRIPTURE POWER, inspiration, Visiting Teaching, the Temple, aha moments, and yes routine !!

1 comment:

  1. How lovely when that happens, I hope you had a wonderful time at the temple Jackie :)

    ReplyDelete