Saturday, August 3, 2013

Final Trip Photos...part Two


I love photos, and I know sometimes I probably post too many but they are so important to my memories. So this goes with the last post




Love my sweet girls!!

 
 
 
     Polly came to me for some loving!!!


 

More treats from Kathy








 


 

 

 






 


 

 



 
So long for now cousin

 


 


 






 

JUST GET ME HOME
 
Back at home....it has been time to get back to the routines..it is also a time for hair cuts and my usual thoughts about gray hairs.....
I never wanted to color my hair but once I started I've done it a few times ( true confessions) with the help of some family....but this week...all by myself...I did the color thing...and it may have convinced me to let the gray come....

This has also been a week of restless legs....and very little sleep at nighttime.....I'm trying some remedies...wish me luck
 

 
Friday we dropped down to Bridgewater for some princess time



 
 
    Of course this included a trip to McDonald's.....


and great book time


 
I am so cute




 

No comments:

Post a Comment