Saturday, August 3, 2013

Last days in the west-part one

I love to travel and especially visit with my family....however...I never like the last days there and especially good byes. There is nothing good to say about it. Saturday we spent pretty much around the house doing errands, laundry, and some clean up. Kathy and Jeff arrived home in early evening hours and we celebrated Jeff's birthday. Sunday I woke up in a funk...tired headache...so I rolled over and stayed home. See I don't like the last days. Another quiet day at home. That evening Karen, Kathy and I escaped to the craft room and made a few cards. Kathy and I had a few cribbage games over the weekend which I enjoyed.....reminders of my Mom and dad. We had a little excitement in the neighborhood when Miss Polly scared off some thieves caught in the neighbors garage...they were caught and Polly was rewarded for her efforts. Monday Kathy and Bill got the first batch of garden beets made. The gardens been doing really well. We then all headed out to Boston Pizza for dinner.

Tuesday the travellers were up early and after the dreaded tears...we headed off to Regina. Gas up the car, then a stop at Five Guys then off to the airport. We flew Regina to Toronto then to Halifax. Olivia did pretty good being cramped in those tiny rows. She actually fell asleep about 30 minutes out of Toronto. The Halifax run she stayed awake but Karen did a great job keeping her happy. She didn't wind down until almost 2am NS time......oh the jet lag!!
family card for Jeff

relaxing




 


 


 

love these beans




 

 




 

 Freezes with my spoiling Auntie
 

Always love getting photos from my girlies
more photos to follow on part two

No comments:

Post a Comment