Friday, August 23, 2013

WHEN YOU WISH UPON A STAR

It's siesta time for one and all so I'm trying hard to keep my blog current....however...as I looked at the pile of Thursday photos...I felt like I might drown...besides some photos need their own spotlight.
So the day starts with a little rap on our adjoining door...plus giggles....and then it's a wee fashion show to share our styles for today.
Could it be any better ??
 
 

 

                                                        this also includes hair....
 
    The girls usually have some cereal in their room to hold them over..here they are setting the table at the dining room of the resort.
Then it was on to the Magic Kingdom...and directly to the grotto. My first photo was taken with too much excitement...but if you look carefully you will see Ariel's hands reaching out to Emmy.
I thought she would faint with excitement



Emmy had to check out Ariel's hair clip

Autographing the girl's photo mat.
This is a cool idea to gather autographs and then frame a favorite Disney photo for a sweet memory
 



 
I think Emmy really wants the hair clip

Back to the clam shells for the third time

The girls love this...except for the Ursala part


So there we have it...a wish fulfilled
Stay tuned there is more of Day 2 still to come

No comments:

Post a Comment