Wednesday, August 14, 2013

LIFE IS GOOD

Today I have been lazy...well...maybe just very relaxed....as I slept in past the 8am usual ( sometimes..9am). I woke though very slowly as I breathed in the smell of bacon cooking, and heard dishes moving in the kitchen. I hadn't heard Bill even move this morning I was having such a grand sleep. ( Been taking the magnesium and the legs are behaving) I figured any time Bill would call out breakfast is ready, but oh no....the door opened and breakfast arrived to my bedside...with the morning paper...and a cute smile on his face. I LOVE these kind of surprises !! Great start to the day!!
                          
So maybe I should just end there....but I should mention the past two days....here's my list....
-laundry
-cleaning
-card making
-sewing....blanket, princess pillowcases, baby quilt
-letter writing ( I love getting mail the old way)
-TV watching....Amazing race was good, Person of Interest ( interesting)
-visiting....loved having my friend Mona Hollett over for a great catching up visit

Just taking it easy...getting excited for our Disney adventure...7 more sleeps
practice baby quilt

Love two sided blankets


Disney pillow case
These will be on the girlies pillows the night before Disney

 

NO I didn't make these...
just proud of Karen's skills !!



 

Fun card to make....made ten with different sentiments

Now my last two photos are also from this morning. I was ( briefly) in an organizing mood, and in moving a few things around  I found this special birthday gift that Laura gave me a few years ago....I sat and read it for a while, then when I found the family catered dinner, I had a cry break.
Wouldn't it be wonderful if I could redeem that one....and have all of my family around the table !
I'd even do the cleanup....they can still cook!!
I miss my children every day, but I am deeply grateful for the amazing son, daughters, husband, wives, mothers, fathers, aunts, uncle, adults...that have become.
You ALL make me so very proud.
I'm grateful for my good husband who makes it possible for me to visit with them.
 Come home anytime  children.

 



 


1 comment:

  1. This was so sweet of Bill to bring you breakfast in bed :)

    You are so talented Jackie, I am always in awe of all the things you make:)

    ReplyDelete