Thursday, January 31, 2013

Lazy Day

Good morning....yes this is my lazy day!! It's 11:30am and I'm still in my jammies. I slept in until 9am, read in bed until 9:30, made my breakfast and did some scripture study ( SSchool lesson prep too). It's a blustery overcast day. The rain and warmer temps. have melted most of the snow. My little motivator, Olivia is home with her daddy. I realized this week that when she is with me she helps me have some routine ( unlike today) She is the sweetest motivator that I've ever had. I love how she interacts with me without much vocabulary yet. She's so proud of her new found walking abilities, and has become a rascal climbing the stairs. She is an explorer, constantly trying to get into things. She has a constant smile on her face, and goes really silly when Bill enters the room. Even when she hears his footsteps on the stairs she shakes her hands, and grabs me if I'm close by...in pure excitement. Love this sweet addition to our home.


Ready to explore
 
cutest footsies!!
adorable
 
She's looking at a photo of her mom on the wall
Love her book times
Let's go Nanny!!!
 
So what is ahead for my lazy day ?? What ever I want to do. Bill is off with his Mom ( shopping and lunch). The house is quiet, and when I post this short post I plan to Pinterest for some Valentine ideas and then it will be card making time.
Hope that you all have a lazy day soon!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment