Monday, January 14, 2013

MONDAY

I had a great sleep last night....so great that I overslept! I woke up to Bill's voice calling me..Olivia's here!! That was a first. So welcome Monday.

One more sleep...today is packing day and I'm feeling some excitement. I'm happy too because my Capri pants still  fit me. We leave very early tomorrow....got to be at the airport by 5am. I'm excited to be going with my sister Julie and Bill. Four old folks playing with Mickey Mouse!! My posts should get interesting.

I just watched the Ellen Show. I enjoy this show just because she makes me laugh. I was also an Oprah fan...Both of these ladies, as well as other talk shows have there flaws,  but I find the interviews interesting, and both ladies have been very generous. Love to go to a favorites show.
 I have to admit that I would love to go see one of these shows....on my Bucket List.

Bucket List...a great movie...and an interesting concept.
I've never written down my list but maybe today I will.....here goes

1.be in a Temple Session with all of my family
2. return to Hawaii for my 40th wedding anniversary..and have Bill in the Temple there.
3. live in a home /condo...all on one level
4. live in a tidy house..and have someone come and clean for me.
5. travel to some other parts of the world....Australia, England, France, Switzerland
6. go on another cruise
7. go to General Conference
8. go to see Ellen Show, and a game show...Wheelof Fortune, Price is Right....
9.stop worrying about my children
10. go to an NBA game with my son Michael.

This isn't in any special order....just thinking.

What's on your list ??
Have a great week...love and peace

PS...had a funny moment on facebook this morning. I had some old posts from Jennifer
show up on my feed today. The first one said " twenty weeks"...I freaked....how did I miss that news??? fortunately before I responded with a comment I realized that the post was from 2008. What's up facebook...trying to start some rumors??

1 comment:

  1. I am going zip lining this summer with a friend, this was huge item on my bucket list.

    I want to travel in Europe to Portugal, Spain and Italy.

    There are few other things... I will get to them in time:)

    Great post Jackie, so happy to see you posting regularly:)

    ReplyDelete