Friday, January 25, 2013

Now what

The sun is shining but it is way too far away to offer any heat....burrrrrr...here in Halifax.
I'm not up to much today. Just trying to get some 'to do' items done. I spent a few hours...yes hours sorting through photos from our trip and moving them around on the computer.
Looking through our photos made me reflect on the great fun that we had together. My Bill is a great Disney tour guide, and it was lots of fun to share this with Julie and her Bill.

 I also had to venture out for a Dr. appt., and I dropped by to see Aunt May. They have the influenza in a few areas of the nursing home so I had to mask up and perpetually sanitize . She's doing okay, but the time is long for her.

I had a wonderful chat with Laura this morning. We had some talk about attending the Temple. It makes my heart so happy to hear her testimony of the importance of the Temple. She has truly seen the vision of the eternities and values the covenants that she made there. I`m disappointed that our Temple will be closed when she`s here in Feb.....we`ll attend in May for sure!!

Just checked and my photo uploader is working....



Our SUPER  Disney tour guide!!
 
GROUP SHOT IN THE BACKLOT ( Hollywood studio)
Do we have to leave

1 comment:

  1. What a let down to come from all that beautiful heat to this freezing cold. You do have amazing memories:)

    ReplyDelete