Friday, January 18, 2013

Time to catch up....

What a busy two days. Yesterday we started off in Hollywood Studios. We decided to have breakfast there, but before eating we hit the two big rides. Tower of Terror first ,followed right by Rocking Roller coaster. I've done them before, so I'm confident going on them...then after the ride I think...you crazy lady! My sister Julie sure was thinking that....she didn't feel so hot after the rides.  We had a light breakfast then headed to the Star Wars tour ride....and poor Julie was ready to purge at the end of it. She's tough though and after a restroom break she felt better. She is such a great girl to do Disney with. Here is what else we did on Thursday....backlot tour, great american movie ride, toy story mania, American Idol, and the Indiana Jones stunt card.

We returned to the hotel for a wee rest, and then headed to the Polynesian Resort for the Spirit of Aloha luaha. It was a fun meal with a great dance program, including an amazing fire dancer.
It was a very full day, and the only down side was that a cold front has moved in and we were into long pants and jackets.....but we weren't shovelling!

Today the weather is once again cool, and there were random showers. It wasn't enough to slow us down. Today's park was the Animal Kingdom and we had a fabulous time. We headed to the animal safari first and we were not at all disappointed ( I will post photos once I'm home!) we followed the Safari with a great walkabout with more animals. We had a fabulous lunch at the Yak and Yeti and then went to the ride at Everest. Well, actually the guys did that ride....I gave Julie a break on that one. We took in the Lion king show, followed by its Tough to be a Bug. We're back at the hotel for a power break and then plan to hit Downtown Disney after a wee rest.

Disney has been fun. We've met some great folks along the way, and we've enjoyed sharing the fun with Julie and Bill.

All for now...have a magical weekend

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see the pictures, I am positive that I wouldn't go on the roller coaster ride but I would go on pretty well everything else:)

    ReplyDelete