Monday, January 21, 2013

Who shortened the days

Why is it that the days get shorter at the end of a vacation?
Today we were up bright and early and headed off to the Animal Kingdom. It is truly one of my favorite parks. We had our breakfast there and then headed off on another Safari.No matter how many times you go on the Safari ride the adventure is different...... thanks performing animals!
We always get the best guide too! Thanks Will. Everyone knows that giraffes are my favorite and they certainly didn't disappoint. They are such incredibly elegant animals. Did you know that they have the same number of vertebrae in their necks as we do. Sure glad that we weren't styled after them.
We then headed off to the Finding Nemo production and it was  wonderful. Funny how these musicals never grow old. We went next to a jungle trek and saw tigers,bats,birds and some others.
Today we also did a show that Bill and I have never watched...it was called Flights of Wonder and it was excellent. We saw some amazing birds who gave a stellar performance.

We headed home for a swim, and time in the hot tub.

Break over and we're back on the super Disney transit to Epcot for our dinner reservation at the Mexican pavilion. This was a new place for us all. Dinner was pretty eventful. Julie and I ordered a seafood Mexican meal for two. It had shrimp,scallops,tilapia,vegetables....and nestled in this yummy corn was a red little sliver  which I thought was lobster ( hey it was a seafood dish) so I put it in my mouth, bit down and realized it wasn't lobster. Oh yeah it was a sliver of  hot hot pepper. I thought I would die on the spot!!! Oh it burned....our sweet server,Jesus rushed off to get me a glass...a tall glass of milk. The two Bills were enjoying this immensely ! I don't plan to redo this place!!

We left Epcot and caught the Monorail to the Magic kingdom to see the Main Street Electrical Parade. We had a fabulous spot to view it and it was beautiful!. After a fun ride through the Haunted House we headed home....time to put those feet up.


1 comment:

  1. I would say you have been having some really full days... and extremely fun ones... I can't wait for the pictures:)

    ReplyDelete