Saturday, February 2, 2013

Saturday....ahhhhhhh

Hello blogging friends and family.

   The first thing about making a post is to think of a post title...lame I know. But today was easy because my Saturdays are generally pretty ahhhhhhhh....wonderful. Today started with my crazy alarm sounding at 6:25am. I must have been having a dream of some sort ( I don't remember what it was about) because I woke not really sure where I was, what day it was, the time and why was my alarm sounding. Bill had already got up, so I was confused.
    After a few deep breathes I thought ahhhhhhh it's Saturday and it's going to be a sweet day. Kind of a nice feeling when you make the Temple a regular part of your week. I absolutely love the warm welcoming feeling when I walk through those doors. Every week I work with such kind, caring people and we are all happy to be serving there. My fun friend Melissa was one of the first that I saw, and she is such special lady. We always hold a preparation meeting before sessions begin and today I got way toooo much attention. I was asked to lead the music and I confessed that I really am challenged in that area. I always loose the beat, and I feel so lacking in this talent. Bro.Veinot who had asked me, got my friend Melissa to fill the job, but he made a point of letting everyone know that before he retired from his position he would train me to conduct the music....that was all I needed ( he was kidding I knew) but several others continued the humor of the situation the rest of the day....you know that I will be doing it soon!!
      The rest of the day was beautiful, working with some great people, helping with eternal work for several families, and greeting old friends from days past.
I came home and relaxed for awhile. Then since the cook had the night out, Bill and I ducked out for a quick dinner. I've got some cards to finish, and then it will be an early bedtime. Sure hope that you've had a happy day.

No comments:

Post a Comment