Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Another fun adventure !

Hello friends and family,

We had a fabulous day...long and busy but lots of fun. Bill and I were awake quite early...like 2am ...Bill overly excited, and me talking to Laura while she walked from the hospital to the car and home. We headed off by 4am, to get Julie and Bill ...our flight left at 6:30  and all went well with both planes. Stopped in Montreal then on to Orlando and sunshine and warm warm temps.
Watched a neat movie...The Vow. Movie  based on a true story.

We had a quick dip in the pool to relax then headed off to the Magic Kingdom. On our first day we hit the following...Pirates of the Caribbean, Bear Country Jamboree, Space Mountain ( never again ), Big Thunder Mountain, People mover, and Buzz Lightyear. We had a fabulous dinner at the Liberty Tavern and watched Wishes Nighttime spectacular... Not bad for four seniors!

I am tired so that''s my quickie post for today.
I will also say that I'm glad that my husband is a Disney fanatic....I love seeing the twinkle in his eye and I do feel the magic of this place. It's also special to be here with my sister Julie and her Bill.

still not able to add the photos but I will sort that out later.

PS... Can't believe that we were in t-shirts and capris at 9pm... Great start Orlando

On our way
 
Loving the pool...warm and sunny
 
Country Bear Jamboree
 
 

2 comments:

  1. That's awesome Jackie, have lots of fun. I went to Disney World with my family the first year it opened... I can only imagine how much it has changed:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're loving it and blogging!!

    Can't wait for the rest of your adventures in the sun!

    Terri

    ReplyDelete