Saturday, September 26, 2009

Muddles from my Mind

Well....I've come to a deep realization today. I am not a blogger. Sure, I enjoy reading everyones lives but I really dont have much to say. I also have been feeling that I am at the computer too much lately....I may even take a break from facebook. Now...with the muddle of my brain lately...this may change.....but really...only a few people seem to read my words.....and then I wonder....who am I doing this for ???? can you feel the muddle approaching.....well...I'm signing out for now. Please understand that I'm not putting down your blogs..so many of them are wonderful!!! Maybe it's my age...and my time just seems to be fleeting by....hope all of my faithful readers understand.

If this is indeed my last entry...may I just close with this thought.....life is short....make the best of it and know who you are. Remember where you came from and where you're headed. Think about your choices carefully and prayerfully. Be kind, and seek to know the Saviour. I also hope that I'll see you at the Temple sometime soon. Thanks for your kindnesses to me....much Love...Jackie aka Mama O

2 comments:

  1. People do read... they may not always get to comment though... with my lack of energy I haven't been the best commentor... but I do read and appreciate you blog!!!! Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your break, I stopped blogging for awhile but got back into it and got rid of facebook instead. I read though!

    ReplyDelete