Friday, October 16, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009

So many blessings.

The Kidlings jump.... take one


The kidlings jump....take two



The family JUMP.....take 6




I know...I said that I wasn't going to keep blogging....but I really wanted to write about this grand holiday called Thanksgiving. I do love it.....Kathy and Jeff had us all back again....and oh this is such a treat for me. They are BOTH such amazing cooks and everything was delicious...the turkey done perfectly, dressing..delicious....I tried duck.....veggies were a plenty...wonderful homemade rolls,perfect cranberry sauce...and oh the desserts.....pumpkin,apple,lemon,cocoanut cream pies and amazing cheese cakes.....pumpkin and toblerone......NOW how blessed are we....and my WHOLE family was there....plus Nelson family too.
I love the cooking break...but I especially LOVE the family time....we took so many fun pictures..but the above group one is a favorite for me. Laura also had us do some fun poses and if I can fugure out how to add them I will.
I know we have one day of Thanksgiving, but as I pray each day I always have much to give thanks for...so here goes.....
Family.....the best!!! Bill, Michael,Kathy,Karen,Laura.....love them all...add to that Keah,Jeff, Brandon, and .......
Grandchildren.....the icing on the cake.....Jessica,Sarah,Jacob,Georgia,Cooper.....and......
Extended family....brothers sisters....the best parents.....aunts,uncles,cousins.....isn't it wonderful how Heavenly Father really connects us all!!
Friends..........all sizes,shapes and ages.....I'm blessed with so many friends.....love them all
Home....warm, comfy,not overly organized ( I try), welcoming, great neighbors, full of memories
Church.......such a large part of my life....full of such potential..and the answer to all of my questions
Nature...my country...so beautiful and full of variety...freedom

Everything that blesses my life comes from the same source...my Father in Heaven. I am so grateful for the knowledge that I have....where I came from, why I'm here and the beautiful promises of where I am going....above all the my family is forever. I am one very very blessed individual.......thanks to all who make my life so grand!!!

2 comments:

  1. what a beautiful post, i am thankful for you and your posting- glad you kept your blog... it was a wonderful thanksgiving... I wish i could eat some more of it right now!!! LOVE you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Mama O,

    I don't comment on very many blogs even though I do read them but I wanted you to know I enjoyed catching up on life in the O'hearon/Bing/Nelson world very much!! Keep the posts coming when you can so the rest of us can do just what you wnate dand appreciate our parents opinions!
    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete