Saturday, September 19, 2009

Thanks for the Memories...Forty years later

It's often hard to imagine yourself in years to come....and I certainly didn't think to much about it in the sixties....those junior and senior high school days. However, as I mentioned in an earlier post my age makes me quite reflective on my life. Earlier in the summer I attended a High School reunion...class of 1969. It was lots of fun. A nice dinner and a whole evening of catching up with the HS Gossip!!! Here are a few shots:


These three friends were in Junior and Senior High with me.



This friend was actually in Elementary School with me...P-6, then again in High School.....




Some of the class of 1969...Queen Elizabeth High School




This past week I had three girl friends in for lunch....class of 1966. Oh the crazy memories that we shared...it's great to have the technology that let's us stay in touch. Thanks for the memories friends.



No comments:

Post a Comment