Saturday, September 5, 2009


Now that I'm off and rambling I also feel a need to write about my husband. I married a very good man. He is kind, thoughtful, very smart, loving, and did I mention addicted to Disney!!! He is so like a little boy when he gets there, and I love to see him having a second childhood!! Marriage is not always a bed of roses, and husbands can have many other adjectives but I'm slowly(34 years later) learning that it's important to seek out the positive ones, and to see him only through those eyes.

Today I went to the Temple ( very early) and Bill was still sleeping. As I arrived in the Temple parking lot I realized that I had left my lunch at home. ( I'm there until almost 3pm) Realizing that Bill would be up , I called and asked him to put my lunch in the fridge so it wouldn't spoil ! I knew that Bill had soccer to prepare for, but ten minutes later a friend at the Temple gave me a message that Bill was on his way with my lunch. How I appreciate him!!!


Something else about Bill is the way that he takes time to spend with his Mom each week. He takes her shopping, and usually off for lunch. I know that this is a special time for her too. How I wish that I could do the same with my Mom. (call your Mom today!!!:)


I could go on and on about Bill, because he is my man!!! I love him dearly, and I'm grateful for him. I patiently wait for him to return to church, and that is very hard. I often see him there at the Temple (wishing!) Being his wife has taught me many things. Sometimes it has been hard, but like anything precious..it has been worth it.

2 comments:

  1. Husbands are a very interesting species. They can be fun or hard or stubborn or charming or all of those things at once. Congratulations on knowing that it takes work to make it work. You're an awesome pair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It amazes me how sometimes people just say the right things at the right time. Thanks. You did that for me at this wee hour of morning. I love you.

    ReplyDelete