Tuesday, September 1, 2009

More Disney and Birthday time

The gang at Disney Hollywood...lots of fun....especially on the Tower of Terror.

The gang at Boma ( wish everyone in the family could be there!!)...one of our favorite eating spots....
The Disney dining plan rocks!! We did African, Asian, French, old American, and a character feast.


Disney decorates for Halloween early..........but oh so beautifully!!! Every time we came to the kingdom we found something new.


Back in Halifax, we gathered for Bill's Birthday..with our wonderful grandchildren. I'm always happiest when I can have all of the family together. These are the times that matter the most.

Each of my children are such special gifts to me. I'm a very blessed Mom!!




4 comments:

  1. And we are blessed children because we have you.. and because you taught us to recognize our blesssings and because you brought us into this world. You have a heart of gold even if you didn't take me to Disney!!

    Love yaaaaaa

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like a great trip to Disney. I've never been but may have to take a trip out there sometime. The food sounds great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you guys had a great time! Makes me miss disney.

    ReplyDelete