Sunday, July 14, 2013

WEEKEND HIGHLIGHTS

 
Time to finish off my week of posts. I'm actually at home on a Sunday, tending a sick ten year old. I watched some LDS youth videos, which were interesting with Sarah and have done some of my own reading too. I tidied up the kitchen, and have enjoyed the peacefulness of the morning. I uploaded some photos to this post yesterday so I'll add some remarks to these!! OOOOps here come the kiddies.
 
Yes...we've played some twister, and yes I got eliminated pretty quickly

Off to the strawberry fields...first day the fields were opened

my berry picking buddies

Lovely berries

guess who

4 gallon buckets to fill

helping fill the last bucket

delicious and picked so quickly


my fab five





tractor ride back to the van




fun photo we received today from NB friends, playing soccer in Bridgewater
look who the referee is!!
How do we say....small world

Princess with more purses than teeth


 

Ready to watch Despicable Me 2 at the Yorkton Theater





 
 

view out the front window...hooray for rain


Scout and Polly

A Sweet movie that we watched earlier in the week

It's once again a beautiful sunny day and I may head off for a walk shortly. Hope that the rest of my family are well and appreciating the Sabbath day.

PS...Busy Bee Kathy produced 25 jars of jam, 2 strawberry pies , a lemon loaf, chocolate cake and a salad and squares for the church potluck before she headed to bed !!!
 

1 comment:

  1. Wow Jackie, can I have a tenth of the energy Kathy has... I was exhausted just reading the list :)

    ReplyDelete