Saturday, July 27, 2013

BUSY DAYS IN SASK.

I think that the first photo of over one hundred in my blog photo file says it all....it's been another crazy week in Yorkton.....right Cooper aka Harry Potter !!
 
 
 
This week has been a beautiful one in Sask...a little rain, and cooler temperatures. Tuesday we were invited over to Amy's ( or maybe we invited ourselves!!!) to have some pony time. Everyone had a great time, and it was fun to see Amy and her children back from vacation. Amy is a very gracious friend of Kathy's who gives we city slickers some cowboy experience. If I was here much longer I think I would be ready for the cowboy boots!! They look so cool when you jump into the saddle. Most of us had a ride or two, but the cutest cowboy had to be miss Olivia, who was so excited to mount. In fact she actually refused her Mom when it was time to dismount.




 


patting Odie

Gracious Amy

where are my stirrups....giddy up!!!



        
Getting ready to solo

 


    
Hi Boomer                                                                       This gal  loves ALL animals.
 
    Then it was time for the OLD folks

 

         
City slicker

 


 


 


 

such a natural....come on wife....your turn!!!

YES...it was my turn but the horse that I was to ride had a children's saddle on it so I had to climb on from the fence
and I'm just so agile.





         

Two delightful backsides

keep scrolling.......I'm having a techno error



 











 



Howdy...folks!!!





 








 


 


 


 



 
                              Can't forget the donkey
 
So that was Tuesday morning.....then back home to get  ready for our next house guests.....stay tuned.....more posts coming soon to a blog near you!!!      Thanks Amy and Family
 




 

1 comment:

  1. WOW Jackie, this has been a vacation of all vacations... I am looking forward to your next blog post :)

    ReplyDelete