Thursday, July 11, 2013

This week in Yorkton

 
This week in Yorkton....continues to be very hot and sunny. We've been busy around the house and yard. Jeff was off for a few days and we worked at clearing away more of the trees that he cut recently. We had friends drop in for campfire...and Sarah had her friend Sarah here for a sleepover. I have tried to keep up my walking, but boy the heat zaps you fast. The garden continues to blossom, and the kiddies entertain me daily. Today we celebrated 7-11 birthday with free slurpees.
 Here are some photos of the week
 
 
 
Sweet baby Sarah...sorry that I cut off her moms head ( Jackie)


a cool building that I snapped along one of my walks

time to thin


 

my man Cooper

 


 



loves her footed PJs...and biking...so why not together

yes it was hot...plus I was burning the small branches



three youngest












    
did I mention that she likes to bike

 

delicious homemade pizza







someone doesn't appreciate her crusts!!

such an artist

HAPPY BIRTHDAY 7-11
FREE SLURPEES




    Georgia loves to draw and made a thank you Birthday card for 7-11
 


finished art work

They posted her art work, and gave her another free slurpee
She was pretty excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment