Friday, July 12, 2013

Hot and Cold

I have come to the profound conclusion that Saskatchewan has two seasons, hot and cold. So here I am in the hot season, and boy do they ever have this one down pat...very hot and sunny.

So Friday has been pretty routine...Jessica and I went for an early morning walk ( to try and beat the heat) We picked up some things for her Beehive camping trip, and a Booster juice to make it back home.

We had laundry to do, and that doubled once the kiddies finished with water guns !!! It helped to take some of the sizzle out of the day. I've had some sewing to do, and I've been doing some reading too.
I must confess the heat knocks me out for a bit, and I have a wee nap most afternoons. Tomorrow we're heading out to the strawberry fields early in the morning so it will be an early to bed night.

I'm closing with some photos of a sweet friend of Kathy's, named Amy and her three beautiful children. She has a handsome hubby too named Al. Amy and the kiddies visited on Thursday afternoon.

Savannah, Shelby, and Colton

Sweet Amy

good friends

My walking buddy today

Very good buddies
Hope all is well with you, wherever you are....love to hear from you!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment