Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Heading East....well to Saskatchewan- June 29th

Well, the time came to leave my Calgary family...but I loved being with them and being a part of their family. They took great care of me. Early on Saturday, I boarded a plane and flew to Regina. It was certainly a quick flight, and it was pretty exciting to be greeted by my fab five and daughter Kathy!! I had the best of airport welcomes. We  did some big city errands, Costco, Home Depot, and Old Navy  before heading to Yorkton. Back in Yorkton I was greeted by my two sweet grand dogs....with barks from Scout, and timidness plus from dear Polly. I was told this is typical reactions and I will say that by Monday I was feeling more love from them. The rest of Saturday was spent getting hugs, touring the new play set, and settling in to my new room. We were invited to a BBQ in the evening with friends of the Nelsons, Amy Al and family. We had a great visit, and delicious dinner. These folks have horses and a donkey which the kids enjoyed after dinner. I was pretty tired by the end of the night!!! Thanks for the great welcome Saskatchewan.
 


 
My Fab five!!!!! Look how they've grown


Welcomes from Scout





kittens at Amy and Al's






Georgia and Colton











This girl loves animals



yeah Sarah

Jacob riding Jacob



That's close enough


one treat before we head home

2 comments:

  1. YOU ARE INVITED TO FOLLOW MY CHRISTIAN BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  2. You enjoy every last moment of your visit... I know it must have been wonderful to connect up with them again!!!

    ReplyDelete